Experienced Alabama Trial Lawyer
Nathan P. Friedlander
Email: Nathan Friedlander | Phone: 251.694.1665Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Alabama, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Awards and honors
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a widely respected mark of achievement signifying quality legal work, professionalism and solid ethical standards
- Recipient of Nappie Award for best divorce lawyer, The Ninth Anniversary Nappie Awards, Lagniappe, 2011
- University of Alabama, J.D.
- University of South Alabama, B.A.
- Hugo Black Scholar
- Licensed Coast Guard Captain
- Former Board Member, Family Counseling P.C.
- Former President, Dog River Clearwater Revival Association
- Board Member, St. Dominic’s Catholic School